EN1065 Standard SGS Tested Steel Support Props for Sale
GUNSTEN Class D is manufactured according to EN1065 standard. The sizes are available from 2070mm to 5500mm with working bearing load limits from 20kN to 30kN.
The high load capability makes GUNSTEN Class D props the top choice offering reliability and safety for any construction job.GUNSTEN steel props are used for the shoring on many building sites and our customers appreciate them for their high efficiency and ease of use.The shoring props can match well with most Euro formwork systems.
Excellent quality is guaranteed by using high quality of raw materials, the manufacturing process and final treatment applied to the props. All these result in safe and efficient use on sites.The manufacture of Telescopic Props is certified in accordance with standard EN 1065.
GUNSTEN steel props are used for the shoring on many building sites and our customers appreciate them for their high efficiency and ease of use.Technical Specification
|ITEM NO.||Extension max|
|∅ Inner tube|
|∅ Outer tube|
|GST-30D||3.00 ||1.69 ||30||48.3||60.3||17.6|
|GST-35D||3.50 ||2.07 ||30||63.5||76.1||22.2|
|GST-40D||4.00 ||2.20 ||30||63.5||76.1||25.3|
• Once erection is finished, double-check the props before use.
• Respect the prop spacing in accordance with the project.
• Prop load capacities and engineer's design must be observed.
• The load acting on the prop is vertical and centred. No horizontal loads act on the prop.
• Check formwork and prop erection before concrete pouring.
• Pouring has to be done from heights which do not cause strong shaking of the formwork or the props.
• Avoid the sudden emptying of the concrete bucket onto the formwork.
• Formwork stripping and prop removal is only carried out when the concrete strength is sufficiently high.
• Before starting any dismantling operation, check the state of the props.
• After removal, props should not be irregularly piled up.
1. Generally, the total net weight of loaded container is 22 tons to 26 tons, which need be confirmed before loading.
2. Different packages are used for different products:
---bundles: timber beam, steel props, tie rod, etc.
---pallet: small parts will be put in bags and then on pallets.
---wooden cases: it is available on customer's request.
---bulk: some irregular goods will be loaded in bulk in container.
1. Production: For full container, normally we need 20-30 days after receive customer's down payment.
2. Transportation: It depends on the destination charge port.
3. Negotiation is needed for special requirements.
Who we are:
GUNSTEN is a professional manufacturer of formwork steel shoring props for years, supplying: Formwork shoring props, scaffolding and related accessories, which are widely used in commercial, residential and infrastructural projects.
What we offer:
All kinds of formwork shoring props, push-pull props, shoring tower,.which are widely used in wall formwork, plate formwork, column formwork, beam formwork.
With 10 years of experience, we know exactly what you need;
Strict quality control in raw material selection, production line, and pre-packing, which ensures the reliable product quality as per customer's request.
Prompt action on customer's requirments.
We are not only providing excellent products, but also offering a comprehensive and complete concrete formwork and scaffolding solution to clients.
GUNSTEN, know what you think,give what you seek!